I am currently teaching workshops at these Banbury venues. For further information, either contact the venue or myself:
MONDAY 10am - 1pm "Great Bourton Art Group", Great Bourton Village Hall. We meet every single Monday except for Bank Holidays and around the Christmas period. Each week a different subject, theme or medium is used. The group is a mixed ability group, but all lessons are taught either step-by-step or by a demonstration at the beginning. £13 per session.
- MONDAY 7pm-9pm Evening Watercolour class, held at The Artery art shop in Parsons Street. A weekly class for intermediate and mixed ability students. Beginner are also welcome. Not held on Bank Holidays. £12 per session
- TUESDAY 2pm-4:30pm "Acrylics for All", held at The Artery art shop in Parsons Street, is a fortnightly class to suit anyone painting in acrylics. A mixed ability group. £12 per session
- WEDNESDAY 2pm-4:30pm Drawing Class held at The Artery in Parsons Street, all aspects of drawing taught. Mixed Ability. £12 per session
- WEDNESDAY 1pm-1:45pm "The Lunchtime Artist" class, held at The Artery art shop in Parsons Street. 45 minutes of fun bite-sized art sessions every fortnight. Aimed at any beginners, and intermediate. £5 per session
- THURSDAY 10am-12:30pm "Art for the Anxious" class, held weekly at The Artery art shop. A different subject each week, but the same medium for one whole month. All abilities welcome, but beginners encouraged. All materials provided. £15 per session.
THURSDAY 2pm-4:30pm "Watercolour Challenged" aimed at intermediate students of watercolours, although it is largely mixed ability. £12 per session. This session is a repeat of the Monday evening class.
FRIDAY 1:30pm-4pm "Watercolours for Beginners". Watercolour class aimed at beginners. £12 per session.